What Are the Early Signs and Symptoms of Memory Loss?
For most people, memory loss is commonly experienced beginning in their 40s. Are you noticing that you are slower to communicate, have difficulty remembering essential aspects of your day-to-day activities, or simply forget people’s names?
At some point people realize that improving their memory can improve their productivity within their career and home life. Below are early signs you may be experiencing memory loss:
- You ask the same questions repeatedly.
- You are constantly misplacing items.
- Your memory is affecting your performance at work.
- You miss birthdays, anniversaries, and special events.
- You read information and almost instantly forget it.
- You lack focus and jump from task to task without accomplishing completion.
- And the big one: Others complain that you are forgetful.
What Are the Reasons You May Experience Memory Loss?
Memory loss can occur due to age, environment, health, and genetics. When dealing with memory and focus issues, some of these aspects are out of our control. But what are the aspects that we can control?
The first step in improving memory is to identify which factors are contributing to your memory loss and mitigate them. These can include:
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of nutrients
- High stress
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Head trauma or injury
- Lack of cognitive development
Improving Memory and Minimizing Memory Loss Naturally
While many of the effects of memory loss are natural, regaining the concentration and focus you once had can be possible with simple lifestyle changes.
Why take proactive steps to improve your memory?
- You want to improve in your professional environment.
- You want to excel in school.
- You want to enhance your day-to-day focus.
- You want to remember more moments with your family.
- You have grown frustrated with constantly forgetting.
- You are actively seeking to improve your memory.
- You ask the same questions over and over again.
- You are having trouble learning new things.
Tips for dealing with memory loss and forgetfulness:
A variety of techniques can minimize the effects of memory loss and improve memory and focus in the brain. Here are some examples:
- Integrate quality memory and focus supplements into your diet.
- Follow a daily routine.
- Plan tasks, make to-do lists, and use memory tools such as calendars, notes, and memory-building games.
- Stay organized by placing commonly used items in the same place each day.
- Stay involved in activities that can help both the mind and body.
- Get enough sleep, generally seven to eight hours each night.
- Exercise and eat well.
- Minimize alcohol intake.
- Get professional medical help if you feel depressed for weeks at a time.
- Increase the body’s carnosine production with a dietary supplement like Perfect Synergy®.
How Perfect Synergy® Can Help Minimize Signs of Memory Loss
The clinically proven formula behind every tablet of Perfect Synergy® is unlike any other memory supplement you might find on the market today. Sustained RX® is devoted to creating a product that is effective with results grounded in science. Perfect Synergy® was formulated based on the science from over 55 clinical studies.
Clinically Proven Brain Benefits
- Improves executive functioning, mental clarity and enhances cognitive process.
- Reduces mental fatigue.
- Supports brain health, cognitive function and memory.
- Studies show improved attention and task focus in adults.
- Helps boost mental clarity, concentration and alertness.
At its core, Perfect Synergy® assists your body in increasing its own natural carnosine production. Clinical studies have found that beta-alanine is the rate limiting factor in our bodies’ ability to produce carnosine, a compound with powerful antioxidant qualities. When our bodies produce less carnosine, which occurs due to aging and diet, the effects can be felt in our brain function, resulting in decreased overall brain performance.
Supplementation of beta-alanine is both critical and effective in the continued production of healthy levels of carnosine. Perfect Synergy® is formulated with a patented sustained release beta-alanine, SR CarnoSyn®, which remains in the body for up to twice as long to maximize and increase carnosine production. SR CarnoSyn® is the only beta-alanine that has obtained FDA New Dietary Ingredient and self-affirmed Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) status.
Perfect Synergy® supports brain performance in learning, memory, focus, reasoning, accuracy, and concentration. Take proactive steps to preserve and improve your brain health with complete memory support in one simple supplement. Learn More About Perfect Synergy®